22 Mayıs 2011 Pazar

Konya "Home of Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī "


"I died as a mineral and became a plant,
I died as plant and rose to animal,
I died as animal and I was Man.
Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?
Yet once more I shall die as Man, to soar
With angels bless'd; but even from angelhood
I must pass on: all except God doth perish.
When I have sacrificed my angel-soul,
I shall become what no mind e'er conceived.
Oh, let me not exist! for Non-existence
Proclaims in organ tones,
To Him we shall return."

The great theologist and philopher Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī or in English just Rumi says"come no matter who you are come even if you are a great sinful our home is not the home of desperateness,come" if you want to answer the summons you are expected to visit Konya the city of Rumi. Konya is situated at the centre of Turkey and you will find not just Rumi beside you will see a historic city there.

you can eat "etli ekmek" and accomadition cost are not so much. Ideal for a week. What do you think?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

İzleyiciler